Vacancy for SYSTEM ENGINEER (ref.: 10-10-113992/CM)
Join the team of an international, stable company as a System engineer, based in Moravia cooperation with the team across Europe.
- 2nd level support
- Administration and continuous improvement of server systems
- Monitoring of the server environment and entire infrastructure
- development and improvement of our back office environment
- provide training and documentation for the support team as well as for our users
- more than three years experience from a similar position
- experience in Microsoft windows 2003/08R2 administration
- knowledge of Linux/unix environments
- knowledge of VMware vSphere, etc.
- SQL server, SharePoint, Exchange, SCCM is an advantage
- fluent English is a must
- Czech or another European language an advantage
- stable international company
- interesting salary package
- very friendly working enviroment
If you want to apply for this job, please, send us your curriculum vitae in English with the ref. number in subject of your application.
If you've had an interview in Grafton already, please, contact your consultant directly (ideally by email).
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/it/
Please read carefully the text below and attach it to your e-mail/letter.
I agree that company Grafton Recruitment, Na Porici 3a, Praha 1, will process my private personal data towards mediation a job (filing, editing, sorting and its providing to a third party whose identity will be communicated to me) in accordance with legislative act number 101/2000 Sb. "O ochraně osobních údajů" until written form revocation. I confirm being awarded of my rights in connection with access to and protection of information. For exact wording of §12 and §21 please go to http://www.uoou.cz/uoou.aspx?menu=4&submenu=5&loc=20
Time of start:
||in 1 month
Type of job:
||26 June 2012